Does lying about liking a person help you move on faster?

I feel like maybe if I deny it it will go away.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, denying it will not help you. How you move on is by doing things to keep you preoccupied and just letting the clock run its course. Meaning, just let time progress.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it really depends on how you look at it. If you can't let your emotions go then you need to just be honest with yourself and that person if they ask you. But what you REALLY need to decide is what is your attraction to that person IS. Is it Lust, or just physical attraction? Those are the things that are NOT logical and rational when it comes to dating. Therefore you should NOT date them. Why? Because you don't know them. Dating should be of you taking it seriously. And depending if you want to get married or not, you don't want to be official with somebody who doesn't share your views or care about you. Because men want's to be in relationships concerning sex. Remember that the overall goal, whether marriage or not is about SEX. All they are basically asking you in not so many words is: Are you attracted to them to the point you want to have sex, yes or no? That is the actual question they want to know. So again, don't feel pressured to be with somebody you don't see yourself committing too.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• it might help but that would be more of running away from reality, face your feelings !!

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, it does.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Either way, talking about it keeps it on your mind more making you less likely to get over it. So if you're friends ask you maybe lying will help to keep away from the topic of your crush

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't help any

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;