I got rejected so hard, I don't know what to do?

So originally this girl seemed to like me and told me that she had no boyfriend 4-5 times and she was continuously hinting she liked me. After that, I got extremely nervous as I am a very shy guy and loner, while she was an extremely popular, flirty, good looking, smart girl. We knew we had feelings for each other and at a point, I got so nervous I started to act weird. Her friend called me crazy weirdo and my crush started to not like me anymore... I feel so heartbroken as we used to like each other and she was the first one to approach me... I gave her a birthday present hinting that I still liked her and then she just said I was weird and was really cold to me... Then I just said "Sorry for being a fucking cunt..., .. never talk to me ever again!". I found it really rude and disrespectful that I gave her a present and she wasn't thankful... Her friend also kept picking on me and gossiping. Later on... both she and her friend spread a BUNCH of rumors about me and I got fucked very badly. Like 200 people heard of my rumors in my university program, as she was extremely popular. Now a lot of people just bully me and keep gossiping and calling me crazy weirdo and sit away from me. I'm a practical delinquent in my University now. I feel extremely rejected and I feel like shit. I know I am a loner and I did act a bit weird, but it was because she was my first love... I didn't really know what to do. But I don't think I deserve all this hatred? I feel like shit as a loner alrdy and I feel even shitier. People just step on me over and over again... It is SO hard... Is it all my fault?
I got rejected so hard, I don't know what to do?
Add Opinion