My ex deleted me off snapchat?

I dated my ex for 6 months, we had a passionate, loving, caring relationship. We are at our early 20's. Its been a month since we broke up and we had each other on snapchat and uploaded selfies, and hobbies (cooking, working out etc...) activities we used to do together. He was the first to view my snapchat stories. I haven't contacted him, I decided to give him space. 3 days After we broke up he texted me at midnight and I didn't responded. The only time I have contacted him was 2 weeks ago, to ask him for some stuff I have in his house, he told be that he was going to leave me the things in my house (gentleman gesture), This week he texted me friendly, telling me that he has been "busy" and apolozing for not leaving my stuff. On Thursday I uploaded 2 selfies on snapchat and then in a party with my friends having a good time (my intention wasn't to hurt him). When he saw the picture of the party he deleted me. I want him back and I miss him so much, I've been so indifferent that maybe he thinks I moved on and that's why he deleted me? What are your thoughts?

-I feel that if i wouldn't had taken the picture of the party, he wouldn't had erased me. Because he was very attentive of my snapchat stories. Everyday I took many pictures throughout the day and he was the first to see them. What should I do if I want to get him back? Do you think we still got a chance?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean you broke up, if you wanted him you should have made it known and fought for him. I hate when me and somone end things and they expect me to follow them around still. if we are done then we are done, if you didn't want to be done then say somthing. I dont have time for games.

Most Helpful Girl

• By the sounds of things he probably deleted you off there to move on with his life.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he's just taking actions to help cope with his own pain and temptation to get back with you. i personally wouldn't have done that but everyone's different. even if you didn't post the image, he probably still would've been distant.

What Girls Said 1

• he's moving on, and so should you