What do you do after a breakup or falling out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• in search of rebound 😂😂🤣🤣

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually mope around a bit and then focus my time on other things, like spending time on hobbies and friends.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Listen to "The Real Folk Blues" on YouTube, the one with lyrics and translation.

1|0
    0|0
  • enjoy the party... yaaaaaaaaaa

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• After finding out my ex cheated on me, my gfs and I had a pajama party and drinking session at our dorm. it helped me nurse my wounded ego and broken heart. how dare him. lol but hey i got over him so fast thanks to my amazing friends who were there for me. a month later, I was just having a good time going out with friends and new friends and met some potential future boyfriends. do not ever get hang up on a boy who let you go or took you for granted. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Your friends sound amazing, I'm glad you didn't get hung up on him!

• the thing is he tried his best to contact me but all my friends screened all his calls. but he took a 13 hour trip just to see me and picked me up so we can both go home for Christmas. I was so over him. it was an 8 hour long trip and we were seated beside each other. i did not gaf he tried but i was so over him i told him to not see me again after. i have never felt so happy and proud of myself. I was going to marry him one day. Thank God I didn't

• Good for you! This was very inspiring

• be on my bed, staring at the wall for months listening to moppy songs.

2|0
    0|0
    • for months? How do you deal that way?

• Show All
    • oh wow to that point? see your ex lost you. not you lost him. he was a mistake, a lesson learned. thanks to your best friend, you got up and smiling again. <3 i love happy stories <3 please do not think of dying again. :(

• @Pinay_ako thank you! im doing well now. :)

• When i broke up with my fiancé in October. I was so bad ! But I had my friends, we went out almost every nights. I didn't want to stay alone. It's help

2|0
    0|0
  • Go out and travel with friends and keep myself occupied.

2|0
    0|0
Loading... ;