People tell me he doesn't deserve me but I still want him back, what should I do?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• What you should is not get back together with him. They say that love is blind and I've personally been affected by this. I thought I had a decent girlfriend the whole time while my friends were constantly telling me that I shouldn't be with her. In the end she ended up cheating on me and broke up with me. Your friends/family probably are seeing something that you aren't able to see and I would trust their judgement since they don't have the rose-tinted glasses of love that you currently have.

What Guys Said 4

• Without knowing the details, it's very hard to comment.

• Move foward lady, it's horrible when you live with emotions on other person. You should love yourself more and respect your emotions, don't give up. Create your own world where you are centre, it will help you create future relationship and make you happy!

• Why do they insinuate that ?

• Think long term and rationally. Follow what seems logical and don't get swayed by emotions. Just my opinion though. Do what you think will make you happy in the long run.

What Girls Said 0