Divorce. Do I want it?

My husband and I have been having problems since the day we said "I do". His family and friends were in our marriage that it is why we never were going to last. We have tried to fix it, make it back to how it was when we first met but nothing worked. We fell out of love. He would choose his friends over me, we stopped talking. We weren't having sex but every time he'd want sex and I didn't he'd get mad at me. We both seen this coming but every time we ask for a divorce I instantly regretting ever asking and want to forget about it. My emotions are everywhere and i just need advice.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you do. You two were not meant for each other. You've been having problems since the moment you got married! That didn't raise any red flags for you? My guess is you both rushed into things and never truly thought of what you want and what your needs are as far as a partner. Because hun he won't change one bit. Also, don't let anyone in your relationship thats not in it. At the end of the day your happiness is what's important and the quicker you get the divorce the better hoping you don't have kids with him yet. You'll find some other dude who you'll be happy with. Dont look at this as a failure, more of a learning opportunity and definitely learn from it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to tell you this but in your situation, you should divorce. You regret bringing the subject because you are still in love with the good memories between the both of you before the marriage. So, keep the happy memories and move on. You will both be unhappy if you keep going on like this, and you will lose your chance to be happy with someone who's waiting for the both of you out there. I truly think you should talk about it together because apparently you already tried everything to fix it and fell out of love so have a deep conversations and then take a different path. It might be difficult at first, but with some times you will feel better. Plus, you really did everything to make it work so you will have no regrets. Wish you all the best to the both of you. (:

• This helped a lot. thank you.

• You're welcome ! If you need to talk about it or need more point of view, do not hesitate to message me. Be strong. (:

What Guys Said 6

• have you done any relationship counseling? it may help you gain perspective on how you can fix things or how you two can proceed with the relationship

• We've talked about it, but his family told him it wouldn't help.

• i'd tell him that it may not work but you won't know unless you try and your saving your marriage should be worth exploring any and all avenues

• The grass isn't greener on the other side. There is always some shit we just get better at handling it.

• Go see a coupe's therapist first. You just might be able to work things out, and if that doesn't work, at least you'll know you tried everything and it really just wasn't meant to be.

• yes you do you can't keep living this way

• uhhh... I hate such man who can't keep their wife happy... why he become like this and from when?

• Such a sad time babe hope you work things out xo

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel like you need to and thats the only solution then go for it, sometimes love doesn't work out and thats okay. Talk about it with him.