How long does it take to become attracted to women again after a breakup?

It's been about four weeks since a breakup with a woman I really, deeply loved. I poured out all the love and care I had in my heart and soul for her. It ended really badly when it turned out she was just lying to me about loving me and started dating another guy behind me back, then blocked me.

While I was with her, I felt no attraction to any other women. I couldn't even imagine having sex or touching another woman.

Problem is, I still feel the same. I still love her, although it's fading and I'm moving on. But, I still have zero attraction to other women. I am disgusted by the thought of having sex with another woman, no matter how attractive, and I don't feel anything for any of them. I don't even feel the desire to date them, and I especially feel no ability to fall in-love with anyone to same as I did with me ex, let alone maybe at all,

How long does this stage last, and how can I speed it up? When do I fully-recover from this and get back to normal?
1
2