Do guys hate woman with too much dignity and ego?

319

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't, ego's fine, as long as someone's not boasting about their ego, and gloating all the time, the, "I'm better than everyone." attitude gets annoying fast, but if she's able to see her greatness, and lets it shine a bit it's kind of cute. Such as my wife she's our tribe's head shuvihani, she takes everything she does with such pride, and every once in while her ego shows through, but it's not like she's boasting about it, it's usually when one of the tribe members want help and she's sure she can help them with whatever it may be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ego is unattractive in general.
    I think excessive ego would turn anyone off. Not that I don't have ego.

What Guys Said 18

• reverse the question, you may just have your answer.

• Guys hate women who are major bitches. Too big of an ego is usually a good indicator for that.

• I don't, but people with too big an ego do get on my nerves. To be honest I've never really met any women with huge ego problems etc

• What exactly does 'dignitiy and ego' mean to YOU?

• When she feels she is not fulfilled she walks away when he doesn't show care enough she doesn't text when he doesn't text she move on with her life so fast although he knows he is in her heart she doesn't compromise not even a little her pride above her love she doesn't trust easily

• That just sounds like an emotionally and relationship-wise immature woman. Not at all what I envisioned when thinking about dignity and ego.

• Sounds more like 'solipsism'. Google that.
      And yes, if you are so impatient and self-centrist it's rather a turn off.
      The texting thing is a complete fail - simply not a reliable way to convey thoughts or feelings. If he's not quick enough with a reply it shows severe impatience and lack of empathy.

This has nothing to do with 'dignity' in my opinion. And none of it relates to 'ego' as I understand it.

• dignity no guys like a girl that respects herself ego on the other hand yes nobody likes somebody that things there better than them

• Yeah

• No only awesome people have egos

• Yep. It indicates a lack of loyalty.

• a ex girlfriend, her pride was part of the problem

• Guys hate women no matter what, do what makes you happy

• Ego can be a very bad thing

• It depends on the guy

• no of course not that's stupid women should have dignity and even a bit of ego 👌

• I love it when a woman is outspoken and proud of herself and knows what she is and wants.

• Only if they have a very low self esteem themselves..

• No, they should have personality

• Yes, yes I do

• no i do not hate anyone...
    that's a bad thing...

just simply ignore them...

What Girls Said 2

• not all guys do

• It's not very admirable