I need to break up with a girl?

I want to break up with a girl, but I don't want to hurt her feelings I can see she is heads over heals for me. But I am not and I don't see that happening anytime. I don't want to take any more of her time.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always going to sting, just be kind and upfront with her. How long have you been dating?

What Girls Said 2

• Just be honest with her. Tell her how you feel.

• Unfortunately, she will be hurt but the best thing to do is to let her down gently. Be nice about breaking up. I know, it's sounds like it's hard to do but... Just break it to her gently and she will be better with time.
    In the long run, she will be happier.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't break up without hurting her feelings that's just something impossible whatever how you do it. To have less collateral damage the only way I see it is to discuss with her and say everything (what you like and you don't like in her, what made you breaking up,...) And finally say something to apologize, say something very special because that's the last part of your break up and she may remember it.
    One last thing, before you get engaged next time think very carefully if you can handle the relationship whatever it takes, because getting engage then breaking up after for simple reasons is just so childish.