Why did my ex-boyfriend text me?

so we broke up in August, and he started dating another girl in October. they just broke up in July. he texted me last night, but i haven't answered yet. the thing is, we were awful to eachother after the breakup and he had me blocked on everything. what does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he can't get pussy anymore and is begging you to give him. Block him everywhere, delete him. That is what I would do.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's crawling his way back to you know after breaking up with the other girl. Ignore him. Pretty convenient how they broke up and then he suddenly texts you out the blue afterwards, really weird to just text someone and randomly apologize about what happened now. It still weird he even still has your number.. if he says sorry say its cool and just leave it at that.

What Guys Said 2

• to re-connect.. saying sorry etc.

• Qki wo chutia h

What Girls Said 21

• Why do you still have his number and haven't blocked him? That would have been the smart thing to do. It means he wants sex or is bored. If you seriously don't want anything to do with him, please do just that, block and delete.

• Who knows, you could ask or leave it be! Potentially he wants to see how you're are doing- maybe his ex didn't want him talking to you so made him block you.

• Rebound.

• He's lonely and insecure after his recent break up and wants to know if you still care about him. Often a confirmation from an ex is all it takes for him/her to boost their confidence enough to Look into dating new people.

• he's lonely, and trying to get the next available girl.

DO NOT ENTERTAIN as it would only hurt YOU.

• Maybe he wants to apologize.

• He just broke up with this chick, now he needs something else. He knows you, you're familiar territory so he's texting you. Which basically means he's going to try to get back into your life and use you for the time being.

• I would recommend ignoring him IF you aren't interested in him anymore. Responding back will only open Pandora's box. If you're interested in what he wants and you have some feelings for him then respond back to see what he has to say. The only way you'll know for sure what he wants is if you respond back to him. We can only give our assumptions.

• May b he wants to patch up with u.. ask him what he really wants?

• run! unless you can find a way to get memory loss. that relationship is ruined. besides youve won he texted you. so accept the victory and ignore the shit out of him

• He's probably lonely and trying to crawl back. I wouldn't bother responding

• he's hoping there might still be a chance

• you can reply with a friendly text. you can be just friends but DON'T ever get back with him on a relationship terms knowing he just had a breakup and might want to use as a backup

• Rebounding you? Or he's having with drawl symptoms from missing you and he was using that girl as a rebound

• He wants to be your friend?

• He has no toy, so he back to the old toy.

• He doesn't want to be lonly. so he thinks you can be the person be side him

• He probably realised that his last break up, his ex was not for him and probably realised you are. He probably wants to reconciled, but depends if was a friendly text.

• he wants to start over

• That's kinda long time to be dating someone. But it's pretty hard to say because he can either be just wanting to be friends, want sex, or want you back. I've had guys come back to me after while and wanted me back. But I never did so it really depends on the guy.

• It means he wants to get back together