How to let go of a man who's not worth it?

3 years ago I fell deeply in love with a man. & then he broke my heart & left me. He repeated that over & over again. All these years all I've wanted was to be with him & he played me at every turn & I let him come back constantly. Last month he came back. I told myself I wouldn't let him back in & stupidly I did :( I don't know why, I don't know if he's a weakness but I hate that he has that kind of power over me. Once again he played me, & told me that he wanted to focus on his self & be single after playing with my feelings. He left again. Today I stupidly looked on his Facebook & saw that he had just posted that he was in a relationship. Seeing that broke my heart again. And I hate it because he doesn't deserve me & I don't deserve the hurt he's caused me. But I don't know how to let it go & move on. I desperately want to move on. How can I do that?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Block and delete him on your social webpages, and block his number in your phone.

Remember the more you take him back, the more you are enabling the idea that he can come back to you whenever he wants or whenever he feels like.

What Girls Said 0