Boyfriend?

So I have been going out with my boyfriend for about 7 months. During the 7 months he has cheated on me but yes I took him back(this happened 4 months ago). However we were chatting yesterday and he called me her name by accident! He told me he had stopped speaking/seeing her straight after I found out he cheated on me, so why did he call me her name? Any suggestions?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Bleh! Been there done that. Doesn't it suck when you like a guy, and you want to be that girl who is just "different" for him... the one that makes him happy, and all that other happy horse sh*t? The best advice I can possibly give you is to break up with him. I'm sure you probably won't listen to this advice, because its difficult... and yes, you will second guess yourself. But, honestly... have respect for yourself, first of all, if he cheated, he's an idiot. secondd... if he called you her name, that means he's even dumber than previously assumed. and did he ONLY stop seeing/talking to her because you found out? Dump him, he's an ass. Enjoy summer, find someone new, and drop the drama. :]

What Guys Said 1

• dump him have some respect for yourself

What Girls Said 2

• I hink he's still seeing her,

You must dump him.

He clearly would rather be with her if he calls you her name when she isn't around.

And maybe he hasn't talked to her, maybe he misses her

that ain't good, either.

• if it was 4 months ago, why would he do that now? that was wayyy too long ago for him to call you her name. girl I agree, have some respect for yourself