Need help asap crush problems?

Should I dm my crush on iMessage or Instagram? I want to ask him why he keeps blocking and unblocked me on Snapchat. I really don't want him to hate me even though I did nothing wrong for him to block me that's why I want to ask.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Your crushing over guy who is toying with you? There is about a million things you can be doing but you rather put up with that. Id wouldn't even worfy about him anymore cause its childish, he not being a man about what he's doing and you need ta leave him alone. What makes you think he won't block you again and again. Let him be, crush or not. Its not being heartless its about not wasting my time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it.

• I'm so nervous. I've been trying to get over him but I can't.

What Guys Said 4

• Nag much?

• Nag much?

• So, why DOES he keep blocking you?
      The whole iMessage and Instagram thing is a fail. If you want to get something going with this guy you need to SEE him, face to face. You'll get nothing from the electronic messaging - half of what's being communicated is lost, emotion and body language is missing. So you get confusion and misunderstanding, and silly questions like these.

• iMessage texts seem more important unless he usually uses snapchat

• If you can, when you know he unblocks you. BLOCK HIM. AND DON'T EVER UNBLOCK OR WRITE HIM BACK. Ignore him school. Narcissists hate being ignored. He will crave your attention. It will drive him nuts.

• You think that's what he is?

• Mmm, okay, well he might like you some. But again he's immature, and insecure obviously, and seems to enjoy treating you badly, so I wouldn't take him seriously. Actions count, not words. I would just forget him.

• See that's what I'm talking about. It's hard for me because I knew we had something I just don't know what happened. I kinda miss him. Like I just wish I could know if he misses me. It's hard to let him go. As soon as I feel like I'm over him I always make dumb excuses and welp I end up asking my friends and people I don't even know for advice.

• DM the guy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!