How did you get over your first love/first breakup?

We'll find all sorts of help on how to get over a bad breakup easy. But that first experience with love... The first time that might've made you feel like happiness doesn't have a limit... How'd you overcome the crushing feeling when it didn't pan out?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of crying, i was 21 so i went out with my friends a lot. I talked to other guys. I just tried to distract myself

Most Helpful Guy

• Cries once, got rid of everything thst reninded me of her, and kept playing sad songs til i got sick and tired of tgrowing pitty parties for myself. Lastly i mived on by talking with those i know that will take my mind off of her.

What Girls Said 3

• That's what I'm trying to figure out myself. I guess feelings pass when time pass.

• Hurt my heart

• Many nights of listening to music.

What Guys Said 2

• usually sex with another person would help

• @darklandrunner

That is not a solution. Yes, it might help a person distract themselves from the after effects of the break up but its not a long term solution.

• Kept busy and also talked to friends about it to feel better about it but it takes time