Ignored my ex and feel awful about it.. am I crazy?

I was in a roller coaster relationship with a guy for a year. He could never make up is mind if he wanted to commit to me, he would say he would then he would get scared. Because of this I ended the relationship with him 3 times and every time after a some time he would come back to me bcus we have strong feelings for each other. Just could never seem to quit each other. He ghosted me after 3 perfect months together I saw him twice after and was the bigger person and said hello and chatted. he can back after that and After 6 mths together I ended it with him again and saw him out with our mutual friends and was the bigger person and talked to him. Now it's been a year and I ended it with him for good a few days ago, it was on good terms but I'm still sad about it. Hard thing is we are neighbors, our buildings are literally across the street from each other. I was walking to a restaurant today and turned around at the stop light and saw him walking behind me. I tried to play it casual like I didn't see him and stood and the light for a few seconds before walking another way but now I feel so guilty and like such a chump for not waving at least... it was far enough that there's a small Chance he didn't recognize me or think I saw him but I highly doubt it. After ending on good terms and always being the one to be the bigger person I feel so rude and bad about this.. im afraid it will ruin the good terms between us now.. do u think so?
Ignored my ex and feel awful about it.. am I crazy?
Add Opinion