You broke up... And got back together again... How long did it last?

Just wondering how do relationship's last after you have broken up before?
How long was your previous relationship?
Like did you try work out all your problems?
Did it feel like a new relationship?

If it didn't last why not?

137

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would work long as u know the flaws earlier and then again decide to be with them means u r acccepting the one for ur rest of life

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly its a waste of time. usually the reason people get back together is because they can't deal with the sudden loneliness.

What Guys Said 6

• 1 month

• Why didn't it work out?

• We were 14 so not ready and she was far too busy with clubs and everything so we only met up like once a month

• 17 years so far

• didn't last. she was dating someone else.

• two mind different

• 🍆😼 for a few months with ex but there's a reason you broke up, lol just remember it

• umm 3 hours i guess

What Girls Said 12

• After over 2 years together we broke up for 8 months, got back together and have been together for a year. Doesn't feel like a new relationship but I'd say we are stronger as a couple than before.

• My first and only relationship lasted 9 months, with my best friend. It ended horribly because his mom was so involved in it and after a long time of pretending she liked me when really, she wanted him to be with another girl, she decided to let her true colors show and caused our relationship to break down and we were LD so it was even harder. It did feel like a new relationship, it felt amazing throughout until the problems started.

• My heart wants to get back together with my ex, but I know logically it wouldn't work. We loved each other, we just killed each other as well.

• Never gotten back with an ex, but I honestly only have one.

• 2 weeks

• After I broke up with my boyfriend, 6 months later we got back together and were together for 2 more years. It didn't feel like a new relationship but our feelings for each other were stronger... But now we're just good friends.

• if someone choose broke up,, i think better didn't get back together,, it is only waste time, once leave the bye forever

• after a five-year relationship we broke up for short a short time because of some issues we were having. During the three month break up we talked out our differences and now we are engaged

• Never got back together

• 1yr and 2 months. didn't last because I fucked up.

• Well a boyfriend of 2.5 years said he was considering a break up, we said we'd try to make it work, that lasted 7 months til we eventually broke up for real.

I don't know if it could have been better if we'd had some space but I don't know, I feel like every relationship has problems that you work through but if the problems are big enough to make you consider a break up, is it ever going to work...

• We were together for 7 months, we broke up for a month, we got back together and we have been together for 11 months!