My ex is suicidal because I told her I didn't have feelings for her anymore?

She deleted all her messaging app accounts like WeChat or WhatsApp. She still has Instagram and Facebook, but she won't reply. Her best friends told me that she isn't talking to them too. All her posts on social media are all about suicide.

I think she really is gonna commit suicide and I'm really really trying to talk to her. What should I do? I can't help but think this is all my fault T-T

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to go see her in person and talk through this

• why so she can put him on more of a guilt trip than she's already doing! he called it a day she should accept that and it should be the end of it

• your welcome however I don't see how it has anything to do with your well being unless your the one that's threatening to top yourself because a guy left you? why do you women see that behavior as acceptable he has no feeling for her anymore he did the right thing and told her and he's still in the wrong according to the female opinions he should be unhappy so she doesn't kill herself get a grip emotional blackmail much?

• @justlikemike dude, you need to get a life. Have a beautiful day 😘

Most Helpful Guy

• can't you just leave her to get on with it if she was generally going to commit suicide she wouldn't be posting about it on fb people like that just scream attention seeking to me

• That kinda makes sense. Maybe she's seeking attention, I don't know

• She was kind of an attention seeker when I was with her. Thanks for your opinion, it really does make sense.

• no worries sorry if it came across a bit blunt but I say things how I see them good luck

What Girls Said 3

• i agree. inform her parents so they can monitor her. at least you did your part.

• Talk to her parents. They can monitor her.

• Can you go to her home?

• Well I'm ashamed to say this but this relationship was kept a secret from both our parents, so I can't just appear at her house and talk to her :(

• She prolly is

• I don't know what to say then

What Guys Said 1

• You should never drive a woman to that point, go to her house, catch her outside and tall to her.