Do women purposefully leave the panties behind after you hookup or they stay the night?

this happens way too often and Im starting to think its not a coincidence and there may be something else motivating it.

123

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah they want an excuse to come back or they want you to miss them πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's purposefully honestly. Depends on the female. maybe they want you to see them and remember them. or maybe their just like "fuck it, I'm tired, goodnight" and that's that. I don't mind it at all. Never go wrong with a quick sniff youknowwhatimsayin

What Girls Said 11

• Noo thats shits expensive :-D

• Wait... Women actually do that in real life?

• There's two reasons why I'd leave my thong behind one is I couldn't find them so I'd just leave it or depending on how amazing the sex was and whether I plan on seeing him again I'd leave them as a souvenir for him to keep

• Depends... she could've been so disappointed all she wanted to do was grab her stuff and get out... or she could know you he a girlfriend... and wants to leave them behind for her to find... there's so many different reason this could happen

• Yea... maybe she's just a crazy bitch and there's no telling what is actually going on in her brain. Nice passive aggressive little jab but last time I checked you don't do it again if it was that disappointing I also don't have a girlfriend or wife so thats not iy either.

• i dont do it often but if i do it was on purpose

• Lol I've never left any panties that's just weird

• I don't I mean if he wants em he can ask πŸ˜‚even tho it'll be a bit weird lol

• I never leave my panties behind. when I wear them in the first place that is lol

• Some do.

• Only time I've left anything behind is because after the beer goggles wore off he got really creepy and wouldn't leave til I left something. But only left my tights, I'm not walking home in last night's dress without any coverage...

• We hadn't drank really so thats not it nor am I creepy. But what would leaving something do to fix that? Why not just leave with all your stuff instead im confused.

• Kidnapping? Haha

• Yes thays what holding someome against their will means.

• Because he ask to leave it

What Guys Said 2

• gives them a reason to come back

• depends if you have a wife and you cheat then you gonna get busted