How to get over a woman you love?

It's been a month since she cut contact with me, but things haven't gotten much better. Life still lacks all its luster, and I have no motivation to do anything--eat, workout, work, or even play video games. All I can really think about is her. Things are very bleak.

How do I just forget about her?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out meet other girls, during the first few times you might still think of her but you need to have a distraction so you don't spend all your time thinking of her. I hope this helps

• I have zero interest in other women, not even sexually or physically.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let the pain of the break up motivate you to better yourself physically and mentally, that way you can look more appealing to future girls you meet.

What Girls Said 1

• Find another girl

• Yeah, that's not going to be easy. It's going to be hard for any woman to match her.

What Guys Said 2

• kill yourself

• Go out to a bar, club and meet new girls. Join a sports team or join the gym. Take a trip or do something instead of being home doing nothing but thinking about her.