I'm saying good bye to my ex.. what do you think he'll say or do?

He still loves me a lot. We still love each other and have feelings, both of us, but are not together for x reason. We were once for not very long. We stayed friends. A few days ago, I was being rude to him. I said bye and he said "I'll bet you'll come back though" (he knows how much I love him). He was also being rude that time. I woke up the next morning to a few texts about him saying sorry, I love you, and missed calls. I texted him right now (I'm currently on vacation, I'll be back in a few days) and he's sleeping because it's the morning where he is. I texted him saying goodbye. We both liked each other for a long time, two years. He was a good man when we dated. Still is good to me. What do you think he'll do or text back after me saying goodbye?

Most Helpful Guy

• goodbyes are the worst thing in the world. I hate loving someone and ending up losing them. It is hard to decide who you want in your life and who you want out. I personally would be devastated.

What Guys Said 3

• Well if it's so great why break up?

• There must be a reason for you that you think is bigger than love. If you have already decided then there is no point looking back.
    If you are testing him then it's wrong.

• I am not testing him. I genuinely feel this way... but the thing is, I'm not sure if I could keep to my word in the future

• Thanks for the downlike.
      So this means your love is bigger than the reason. Which is good. Take your time and make a wise choice. Don't rush.
      Better is to write down everything and it help you narrow down your choices.

• the reason for the breakup is important information to answer the question

What Girls Said 0