What would you want?

Say you were pregnant... and it was your ex boyfriends kid would you tell him? I want responses from both genders. Guys tell me if you would want to no and girls tell me if you would even tell em.. I am telling my best friend she needs to tell her ex but she says he don't need to no because he don't care. They both are seventeen and almost eighteen so what are y'all thoughts

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely want to know. I might not be THRILLED to hear about it but I would want to know. Even if I didn't want to, I should still probably know.

Your friend is probably scared. This is not going to be an easy part of her life and its not going to be any easier if the father refuses to give support. I understand why she doesn't want to talk to him about it. Still, whether he wants to or not, he deserves to know.

• I ahve talked to her she said its jus because he has a girlfriend and he won't even talk to her as is so how is she going to tell him

What Guys Said 1

• its his right to know.

• I told her that and she kept saying but he has a girlfriend and doesn't even care about me

What Girls Said 4

• Um... Do you really have to ask? C'mon... I mean really, the guy HAS the right to know. What you do is YOUR choice, but seriously not telling the guy is just wrong on many levels.

• she should definitely tell him. I would tell mine

• I will tell him..And if he say No it's fine..I will raise my kid alone..I'll show him that I don't need an irresponsible man like him..

• It will be a really tough situation, but in the end the ex deserves to know. A friend of mine's boyfriend has a kid with his ex and found out the news while he was still dating my frined. They're still together so it must of worked out.