Did I do the right thing?

My ex got married 2 years ago and texted me the that he was unhappy in his marriage and that he misses me. We've been texting for some months now but we have never gotten together. He keeps saying he is going to leave but I don't believe him because all I text about with me is about sex and how he wants to take my virginity and how he has been waiting to do so. So today I finally decided to send him a long message on why we shouldn't contact each other anymore because he is married and that I don't believe that he loves me and that I think he only looks at me as a bootycall but that I wish him the best in the future. After I send it I blocked so he couldn't reply? Was that mean? He can just be really mean sometimes and rude so I thought to spare myself the pain I'll just tell him how I feel and move on. (I've told him a thousand times but he keeps saying he loves me, so that's why I blocked him because I know he would say the same thing)

12

What Guys Said 2

• You did right right thing. There is no point in looking back.

• Na you keeping it real screw him

What Girls Said 1

• You 100% did the right thing. Good for you.