How do I move on please help?

Well there's this guy that i've dated , regardless of how young 16 seems to be , i really loved him , a love i've never experienced before , i didn't care about all the physicals not looks not anything , i just loved how much of a caring guy he was. When we dated flaws related to his personality began to show , but still i didn't mind my love for him was stronger than that. Like all couples small fights were bound to happen he seemed like he couldn't really take it and a small misunderstanding which i had nothing to do with happened ( check my old post to know the details) so he got asked to leave me and he did numerous times , but we got back together each time cause we couldn't bare. And once everything worked out no more problems were available , we were finally happy , small fights were ofcourse present , as i said it's very normal. But this got him to leave me again although he's getting himself in a lot of pain , but he did it , he's showing me how much he's not ready for anything serious , but i just love him , he's become so precious , it's really hard to part knowing that feelings are here but he's just i don't know afraid and knowing that if i wanted to leave him there were actually numerous prettty convincing reasons or fights , but you don't do that to someone you love. I should forget , but oh god it's so damn hard , how do i do it knowing that deep inside i just want him to grow some balls , take responsability and come back to me but i m afraid that will never happen. i need help please
How do I move on please help?
Add Opinion