How do I move on please help?

Well there's this guy that i've dated , regardless of how young 16 seems to be , i really loved him , a love i've never experienced before , i didn't care about all the physicals not looks not anything , i just loved how much of a caring guy he was. When we dated flaws related to his personality began to show , but still i didn't mind my love for him was stronger than that. Like all couples small fights were bound to happen he seemed like he couldn't really take it and a small misunderstanding which i had nothing to do with happened ( check my old post to know the details) so he got asked to leave me and he did numerous times , but we got back together each time cause we couldn't bare. And once everything worked out no more problems were available , we were finally happy , small fights were ofcourse present , as i said it's very normal. But this got him to leave me again although he's getting himself in a lot of pain , but he did it , he's showing me how much he's not ready for anything serious , but i just love him , he's become so precious , it's really hard to part knowing that feelings are here but he's just i don't know afraid and knowing that if i wanted to leave him there were actually numerous prettty convincing reasons or fights , but you don't do that to someone you love. I should forget , but oh god it's so damn hard , how do i do it knowing that deep inside i just want him to grow some balls , take responsability and come back to me but i m afraid that will never happen. i need help please

34

Most Helpful Guy

• The best advice is to get busy: Try a new hobby, focus on finishing school, go travel with friends, anything that will get your mind off him. Your goal should be focusing on doing what makes you happy. Life is too short to waste on waiting for someone when you could be meeting someone new or enjoying life. Let things flow and happen naturally and someday you will meet the right guy.

• you're actually right. but it isn t really possible to get him off my mind all day. There will come times in which i'm lonely with my thoughts and he'll probably be all i'm thinking of

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so first, yes, what you're feeling for this guy may be real but I promise you that if/ when it's over between y'all, months to a year later, you'd barely remember him and / or barely care. This is coming from someone who has fell for a few guys in my teenage years thinking I was in love, what I had or thought I had was real, I'd never find anything like it again, etc. Your ex may not be ready for anything real, y'all are only 16... everybody isn't wanting a real relationship at that age. If he's able to leave you so easily, he doesn't really want to be there in the first place and him coming back doesn't justify his love for you. No matter how good or bad a relationship is, you're going to have your good times full of laughter, love and smiles and you're going to have you're bad. The presence of either time doesn't give more or less reason to not end things. I hope you get what I just said but if you didn't, just because you have a few good times doesn't mean y'all should stay together especially if there's not much else holding the relationship together. At the end of the day, don't hold out hope that he'll come back to you with his huge reality check that he needs you and is on his hands and knees begging you to take him back because 9/10 it won't happen and if it does, it's a huge chance that he's just using you to pass the time.

You won't get over this easily but with due time, you will

What Guys Said 3

• Well yoi break up and get back together so many times... I personally think that it isn't a good sign... But yh do things for yourself, go out, have fun, keep your mind off of him when you can and try not to over think I guess, maybe even try and meet other guys

• the bible tells women to "guard their hearts" I think this is wise advice partners should be wise choices logically emotionally and spiritually if they don't have all 3 I don't think the relationship will end well

• There is no short cut you're ready to move on when you are its just how emotions worj

• it's just that i don t want to move on all i want is fot everything to work out

• Not a problem ^_^ and just do what you feel is right and you'll make it through

What Girls Said 2

• Every relationship is bound to have its fights. The back and forth definitely isn't healthy and leaving the relationship each time seems to occur from small misunderstandings and urgings from friends around you. Your love for him is powerful and he may be using that as an advantage. It takes time to let go as it doesn't happen overnight. If it works out, communicate and voice what you have to say while standing your ground.

• oh god it happened to me, i don't know what to do either

• ugh and i just saw him today and he texted me and it turned so damn emotional

• he blocked me everywhere... and i love him so much but he won't talk to me