Running into your ex?

I was out last night with some friends and passed my ex who dumped me 8 weeks ago with a few of his buddies on the street. We made eye contact as we walked by each other and kept going. I noticed he alluded to it on his Facebook status later-not in a mean way but was explaining his evening out and how everything was fine except for one "moment". Well he dumped me and the break up wasn't drama filled so why did seeing me get to him enough to mention it? I'm confused because I haven't done anything to get his attention since the break up so there's no drama.

11

What Guys Said 1

• You don't even know know he meant it in a bad way... could be the exact opposite.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not that seeing you ruined part of his night. He wrote that on Facebook just to get a rise out of you, and it seems to have worked. What a jerk!

• The funny thing is we aren't "friends" on FB anymore but he has an open profile. So he would have to assume I check it (guilty!) in order to get a rise out of me

But WHY is he trying to get a rise out of me?

• Who knows...maybe if you ever run into him again, you'll find out.