Should I end things with someone I've fallen in love with?

Hi everyone, I've been seeing this guy for almost 8 months. He's about 10 years older than me, and moving 3 hours away this fall. We started out by just having sex once or twice a week, and then after some time, I started sleeping at his place almost every night. We were both very busy with school and only saw each other at night.. going on dates was difficult. But we would watch movies in bed, cook dinner together, have deep conversations, it felt like we were in a relationship. After waiting a couple months for him to "make it official", I decided to just go ahead and ask. He told me his life was too unorganized to get into a relationship, which I could understand, and we decided on just being exclusive. When summer came, we talked almost everyday through the phone or by Skype. At one point, he was in my area and came to see me/meet my parents. I asked him again about our relationship and even said I was willing to do long distance, but he still doesn't want one (for the same reason as before). I'm starting to feel like he's just using me. Yesterday he told me he showed my nudes to a friend. I was, still am, very upset... I feel like this is almost a deal breaker for me, someone who really cares and respects their s/o wouldn't do that. Even before, in the first couple months we were seeing each other, I left my underwear at his place, and he told me that he let his friend smell them? I kind of brushed that off but now I'm scared that maybe I've been dismissing all the sh*tty things he's done because I love him. I feel like I'm partially to blame for his behavior because we were very sexual from the start... He tells me he misses me/cares about me and gets jealous easily... but do you think he'll ever commit?
Should I end things with someone I've fallen in love with?
Add Opinion