Is there reason to believe he is cheating on me/can't be trusted?

he never answers me anymore he doesn't call me by my name has these pet names he always to busy to talk to me or come and see me he always calling some girl hot and expects me not to get jealous but when I do it he gets all mad he talking to other girls more than he does to me

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely there is a reason to believe that he is cheating on you. He hangs out with other girls more than you! That's not right. He should want to talk to you and be with you when other girls are around. Not blatantly flirt with other girls in your face. I am not saying you should break up with him I just think you should be suspicious and consider it. Cause if the guy doesn't show you the attention you deserve he doesn't deserve you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!