How do you break up with your boyfriend who hasn't talked to you in weeks? Can I just assume we are broken up at this point?

84

Most Helpful Guy

• Weeks girl? Yes I'd assume he's done. I wouldn't just assume I'd call her up and end things. Live your life and try to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely assume the relationship was over, but would probably send a message or email just to confirm it so there are no mixed signals and they can't come back and say I cheated

What Guys Said 3

• "You're dumped, you fucking twatbag"
    Who accepts no contact for weeks at a time? You're own fault tbh

• Have a talk. Force that conversation. Use the words "We Need To Talk" too , he'll know what's up

• Send him a dancing clown telegraph to tell him

What Girls Said 7

• If your significant other gives you enough space for someone else to walk in, get to know you and sweep you off your feet, that relationship has been over.

I wouldn't say a word to him, block him and move onto better. He didn't feel you were worthy enough to let you know he is leaving, you dont have to tell him anything. You are far more valuable than he will ever be.

• Yeah you probably can. Tell him you'll assume his silence means it's over and that he is too much of a coward to tell you to your face like a decent human being.

• Why hasn't he talked to you in a few weeks? Is he okay? If you feel he's purposely avoiding he, just end things. Sent him a quick message. You don't need people like that in your life.

• Why haven't you talked in weeks and how long were you together?

• we've been together for a year and I honestly don't know... I've been making an effort

• What happened when you contacted him to see what's going on?

• just call him or go see him and ask what's up cause its not fair for him to just leave you in the blank. and if you still want to be in a relationship then fine but if i were you I wouldn't stay...

• Yes you are broken up if he hasn't talked to you

• I'm in the same situation my boyfrie hasn't talked to me in a month.

If he doesn't text back for a a few days I assume he's just busy but weeks or even months then obviously he doesn't have the guts to tell you and won't text you.