Getting him back?

So I met the best friend of my best friends boyfriend and we came together and he told me everyday he loved me like hell and it seemed he was more in the whole thing than I, he's a good person and I trust and believe him that he didn't lie about his feelings and all but after not even 2 months he wrote me that he has no more feelings for me, there's nothing left and last week we met because of our friends and it really seemed like there're truly no feelings left, but I still love this man like hell, what should I do? Is it really this easy to lose so deep feelings so fast? I can't imagine it's that easy

12

What Guys Said 2

• tell him you were faking it the entire time.

• hi i read your post and i want you to know that you can still get back your ex i was also in this kind of situation some years back but today we are happy together. can you mail me on my email so that i can let you know what to do and it will work out well for you. mccartkatty @ gmail. com message me now ok

What Girls Said 1

• What do you mean what should you do? I'm not sure what yo user asking - trying to get over him or trying to win him back? Because getting him back? Honey he's moved on..

• He wanna be friends again like before we came together bc our friends are in a relationship and even his best buddy who is like a brother to him doesn't understands his behavior so we're all really confused about his decision and now I kinda want him back, yeah

• Well I think your work is cut out for you for one, as he is showing little to no interest. You can chase and pursue him but that probably won't amount to much but if you are set on it I wish you luck

• Yeah I don't know but tank you