What would you do if you're trying to get someone to notice you as more than a friend?

I've been trying to put some signals out there that I am single and ready to start dating again but maybe I'm doing it wrong because every guy that I've been interested in just seems to want to be friends with me. I've been through some disastrous relationships but I don' think that any of that has to do with it. Can you guys kind of give me some help please? What would you do if you're trying to get someone to notice you as more than a friend?

• Change yourself into what you think they like
  • Be yourself and forget them if they don't like you
  • Be aggressive and flirt like crazy
    Vote C
  • Flirt lightly, pray that they notice you and let them do all the work
    Vote D

55

Most Helpful Girl

• never ever change yourself for someone. you'll never be able to keep it up and eventually you'll just be yourself and it won't work out. just be yourself and if they like u, great, if they don't, move on.

What Guys Said 5

• For a girl, you need to flirt but avoid pursuit. Bad things tend to happen from aggressive behaviour.

For guys, pursuit is what you need to do.

Tbf, I flirt with just about everyone anyway, and aim to always have control of the frame. If I then actually want to hit on a girl, then it's just a matter of making things more intense and isolating her. (that's sounds predatory, lol, but it's a behavior pattern that works for me)

• Just keep on trying and ask guys out. Don't be subtle. You might get turned down, but so what? Everyone experiences that. Just keep looking and don't give up.

• I actually have no idea what I would do. I feel kinda stupid. I'd probably act the same and keep it to myself. That's not gonna help me though.

• Show off your assets... flirt, violate his personal space... allow some incidental touching to occur.

• Well what I've done a few times is A, but never again. I will just give up from now on.

What Girls Said 4

• I personally get to know a guy. I be lighthearted/flirty, funny, I dress feminine but not provocative, and I also be independant. All this but at the same time being myself.

Make sure you don't act buddy buddy and act like a dude lol...u don't want to be in a friend zone.

• you shouldn't change for anyone. they should like you for who you are, so just be yourself. if they don't like you, move on to someone else that does.

• ((Im new to this site))

my quote is "Dont chase someone who's not chasing you back" :D

forget him! but that's just me my feelings toward guys change really fast.

Like I mite like this guy & if he ain't noticing me then I'm like screw it buh bye and I'm over him(:

then look for someone else. I prefer being single (: but you want a relationship then move on mayb he ain't for you or sumthing.:) good luck!

• Don't be someone else JUST BE YOURSELF.