Cheating at the same damn college?

I don't know where to start but I'm not looking for any harsh comments.. I just need someone to vent to. My friends and mom are giving me advice but I want someone who doesn't know me personally to just listen.. well read & give some feedback. Thank you in advance and have a good day. My boyfriend & I have been dating for about a year & a half. We go to the same college both juniors. Something has been feeling off for a while. So I decided to ask him about it. He said everything was fine but it still felt like he was being secretive. took his message notification off his phone calls at 3/4 in the morning and etc.. I knew what it meant.. but just to confirm and put my suspicions to rest I decided to look through his phone. Although I pretty much knew he was cheating it hurt when I found out he was talking to about 3-4 girls. Telling them he misses them and can't wait to get back so he can have her in his bed. Calling them babe and wife & telling them he's single. These conversations have been going on for months. I realized that when he's at my house and I'm asleep he texts them a lot. I realized that both of these girls go to the same school as us. It really hurts because I'm not understanding.. I was a good girlfriend & it's making me ask myself why'd he do this. Is it something that I did or didn't do.. is it something that I could've caught a while back. He apologizes and says that we can work it out and that we can move past this and make it better and he'll be faithful but I find that hard to belove. I feel like he took advantage of me and he doesn't love me. Any input?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, get the thought that it's your fault out of your mind. It isn't. The cheater is the only one to blame. Even if the relationship isn't going well, there's no reason to cheat.

Second: Leave. He doesn't care about you. This happened for months, it wasn't a one time slip, which still is unforgivable, but it shows you that all those months, in his head, you weren't the only girl, and even if you stay and "work things out", you're still not gonna be the only girl.

I'm sorry this happened to you, but you gotta leave, drop this asshole and find yourself a better man.

What Guys Said 3

• only one thing to do... leave him. he's a scumbag and probably won't change, especially as it wasn't just one girl and it wasn't just one time. so hardlt a 'mistake'. he's probably just sorry he got caught.

• dump his ass

• Get rid of him. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

What Girls Said 0