Cheating at the same damn college?

I don't know where to start but I'm not looking for any harsh comments.. I just need someone to vent to. My friends and mom are giving me advice but I want someone who doesn't know me personally to just listen.. well read & give some feedback. Thank you in advance and have a good day. My boyfriend & I have been dating for about a year & a half. We go to the same college both juniors. Something has been feeling off for a while. So I decided to ask him about it. He said everything was fine but it still felt like he was being secretive. took his message notification off his phone calls at 3/4 in the morning and etc.. I knew what it meant.. but just to confirm and put my suspicions to rest I decided to look through his phone. Although I pretty much knew he was cheating it hurt when I found out he was talking to about 3-4 girls. Telling them he misses them and can't wait to get back so he can have her in his bed. Calling them babe and wife & telling them he's single. These conversations have been going on for months. I realized that when he's at my house and I'm asleep he texts them a lot. I realized that both of these girls go to the same school as us. It really hurts because I'm not understanding.. I was a good girlfriend & it's making me ask myself why'd he do this. Is it something that I did or didn't do.. is it something that I could've caught a while back. He apologizes and says that we can work it out and that we can move past this and make it better and he'll be faithful but I find that hard to belove. I feel like he took advantage of me and he doesn't love me. Any input?
Cheating at the same damn college?
Add Opinion