friends with benefits for 2 years, he's still seeing other people and I have feelings. How do I move on?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• stop sleeping with him

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop seeing him and block him from your life as long as it takes for you to realise he wasn't so great! You deserve someone who wants to be your boyfriend so free yourself to do that. Before you get into anotger relationship though, it might be quite liberating to take some time out for yourself and just be single for a while. I went through a friends with benefits situation too and was led on for about 2 years. Ending it sucked but a year later when I finally saw him again, I realised I wasn't missing out on anything. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• Cut him off completely.

• Man, that's a really sad situation. I know it hurts. You're probably best off if you cut him out completely and don't look him up. Just try to forget him, it will get easier with time.
    Sorry though, it's really hurtful. 😐

• Thanks lady. It's hard so hard. Great connection yet it's two years of my life wasted.

• Do just that, move on. You have to allow yourself to grieve. Moving on from someone you care about is hard and it takes A LOT out of you, but that's okay. You have to get it out of your system. Move at your own pace. Get into activities that interest you. Focus on yourself, being healthy and happy.

• just tell your self you want to move on and just leave him alone.