I fucked up so hard to a girl who was perfect to me? I feel so shit... I lost the opportunity of a lifetime?

Hi, I loved a girl in university and this girl even tells me that she had no boyfriend multiple times. She gave me so many chances to ask her out. She is extremely popular, smart (goes to Masters in Finance at Washington University), career excelled (has a lot of exp alrdy), part of a extremely rich family, nice and friendly. I am just a loser who is 3 years behind in University and loner asshole. I fucked up so hard... I didn't ask her out and I got really negative about myself because she was so high up and I got really mentally sick... and she got super frustrated and mad. I kept arguing with her even though i loved her and didn't mean it. I didn't communicate with her. Later on, she rejected me and I yelled at her. However, she came to sit at the table beside me even after I yelled at her... I just ignored her... She was so perfect to me. She was my first love... I feel like shit. I will never find a girl like her... I am 25 and she was the only girl I've ever loved... What to do... I know I must improve myself. But I feel like I lost the opportunity of a lifetime... =( I will never find a girl like that.
7
8