I fucked up so hard to a girl who was perfect to me? I feel so shit... I lost the opportunity of a lifetime?

Hi, I loved a girl in university and this girl even tells me that she had no boyfriend multiple times. She gave me so many chances to ask her out. She is extremely popular, smart (goes to Masters in Finance at Washington University), career excelled (has a lot of exp alrdy), part of a extremely rich family, nice and friendly. I am just a loser who is 3 years behind in University and loner asshole. I fucked up so hard... I didn't ask her out and I got really negative about myself because she was so high up and I got really mentally sick... and she got super frustrated and mad. I kept arguing with her even though i loved her and didn't mean it. I didn't communicate with her. Later on, she rejected me and I yelled at her. However, she came to sit at the table beside me even after I yelled at her... I just ignored her... She was so perfect to me. She was my first love... I feel like shit. I will never find a girl like her... I am 25 and she was the only girl I've ever loved... What to do... I know I must improve myself. But I feel like I lost the opportunity of a lifetime... =( I will never find a girl like that.

78

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey man, don't beat yourself up over it. If you were too shy and you messed up, that's in the past. I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL FIND A GIRL PERFECT FOR YOU.

I've rejected a guy and his friends told me he was beating himself up over it, and I feel so fucking bad about it.

And if she looks down on you for what she might think as "less" than her, that is the worst person to be. You are no less than any girl, guy, or human being in the world. Your amount of money does not define you.

If she rejected you the first time and came back to you, she obviously did not want to give you a chance. Even if she was perfect for you, you might've not been perfect for you. Chances are, if you guys got married, neither of you would've been happy.

Promise me that you won't become desperate for love. Although that girl might've been 'your dream girl' and you might 'never find a girl like that,' you'll find somebody even better. I ASSURE YOU.

good luck :)

• =(. Really? I'm getting older and I am such a loser. Trying to be better after this mishap though.

• I have no status in money or people. I dont even have a job and I treated her badly even though she treated me badly after...

• first thing you should probably do is work on yourself esteem. you're probably the most capable person out there.

take a look at yourself from a different perspective. what would a younger sibling look up to you as?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a similar experience. You will never truly get over her or find someone just like her. You probably won't open up to anyone else either like you did to her either. You get used to it though when you start going after other chicks and eventually you let go.

What Girls Said 6

• try to text her or chat with her a bout it if you are so shy/ nervous to do it in person,, express yourself so you dont regret it

• First of all stop calling yourself a loser, 2nd you can find another girl like that! There's plenty of other girls on campus like her or even better! They might not be all over you but if they are learn from this experience so you don't mess us again 😊

• she is like top 1% girls! 25 years of my life i have never seen a girl like this. =(

• 1% is rare but not impossible!

• hey don't be sorry like that. first of all no girls like men acting like this... you can't lose your temper that easily...

is she still sitting next to you? if so, you could still have a chance w her...

• Ummm... Chase after her.

• but isn't that annoying? like she alrdy kind of rejected me?

• Women (especially outstanding women) don't like when men are too hesitant to ask them out. And even if she did reject you, if you do your best to make things right with her, it's very likely she'll give you another chance. So just take your time to be ready to talk to her. And try to talk to her one on one. Or whatever makes her more comfortable. If she really likes/loves you just about as much as you do for her, there's still very likely another chance for you with her. A very high chance.

• oh ok thanks

• CHASE HER!!

• you pushed her away first so its your job to get her back you have to show her how much she means to you and if you love her enough you should be doing everything you can to get her back. If you truly think your love was that strong she is probably hurting just as much as you. If she does say no to you the first time you ask make a deal tell her to give you a period of time to prove that you have changed and use that to win her back fully

• Get yourself together! and go after her, if you really love her..

• but won't she find it annoying?

• like if the girl is extremely cold to you. what do u do... i wanted to talk to her but after that. I crossed paths andshe looked down and gave me a complete frown... I think I hurt her so bad its point of no return?

• Just keep fighting man, getting someone back ain't that easy just do whatever it takes.

What Guys Said 7

• never to late to try again. or just move on. vast ocean with many fishes. dont limit yourself to a tiny pond.

• Yeah, welcome to the club.
    Now, you are going to learn from this and won't mess it up with the girl who you are ACTUALLY going to be with.
    Take care.

• Same thing happened to me other a condensed version. I had a week to impress and ask out a girl and I didn't. I felt like shit and yea so what I'm doing right now is trying to figure out how to not mess up next time around. It's either try again with the past or move on to the future

• Imma give it to you straight. You fucked up and will never get that again you may find some other girl and try to convince yourself she was your true love, but it's not true you messed up and will be unhappy forever

• Try to talk to her. Explain how you were feeling and your feeling for her. Apologize.

• please write a book, it may sell

• GO CHASE HER AND APOLOGIZE