Who here still believes in the idea of waiting for sex. I mean, if your a virgin, more kudos but keeping the basic idea. Why or Why not?

• Yes
  • No

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm waiting for marriage just cause I was brought up in a very religious family and I don't wanna 'let them down'. Also I don't mind waiting, makes it more special and intimate in a way I guess.

• Not trying to change your opinion but do what you feel is right. Don't do anything because you feel you need to according to someone especially family. But I would say that's awesome in other ways.

• I totally get what you mean, but Asian culture is much more different. My parents have been in the US for the past 25 years but they still raised us the way they were raised and have certain expectations. I guess being a virgin till marriage, mainly for girls, is more important than it is in western culture.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Sex after marriage.. its better this way and means more.

• No, actually perfect. Sharing souls is ultimately it, becoming one. What if married but not ready for kids?

by the way, in neither situation myself, curious on people's thoughts especially to pick the brain.

• Agreed, but for different reasons and a different religion.

• Not waiting.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!