How do you stop loving someone you shouldn't love?

So y'all are going to think I'm a dumb bitch but here goes
When i had just turned 18 before my first semester of college i was using badoo and i started talking to this guy he was 23 sexy confident cocky and he made my heart flutter every time we talked
I went to college without meeting him we were 8 hrs apart but we talked texted video chated everyday hed get jealous and possesive when i went to college parties or head hear my phone ding from text i didn't mind so much i like when guys are possessive and dominant
On day he said i have to tell u something he said i love u without hesitation i said it back and i knew it was true i did love him (first love)
but fast forward
Since i was in foster care my during the break placements were always different and never close to him so we never met up and i dfcs eventually had me drop out because i was to far for my case worker to see me and they were paying for my college food everything
I was put in a apartment still not close to him 3hrs away
Our distance caused trust issues
We were on and off
We both had relationship in between i was even proposed to he got engaged to a girl he got pregnant ( she aborted and left him she wasn't ready )
But we always came back together
We loved each other but we never stayed together because distance
a few months ago he contacted me
I had a bad relationship i ended
He was in a unhappy relationship with a prego girl (not his)
We talked about getting back together but i knew soon as that girl had her baby hed run back because he wants a baby so bad and he did...
Now there engaged and getting married and I'm heartbroken
I've never even meet him..
Help me...

12

What Guys Said 2

• Find someone else. That's how you move on.

• it is not easy to stop but iam going to start some things she or he doesn't like for example when she call the telzphone im not answer and else

What Girls Said 1

• Its not easy, it takes times, sometimes you have to be patient for years.