My boyfriend cheated on me and I want to get revenge?

So my (now ex) boyfriend cheated on me and mistreated me badly. So I want to give him a taste of his own medicine. Would anyone be willing to send photos of naked guys to his whatsapp and like, block him afterwards? He used to do that to random girls so I feel like he'd deserve it

110

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want revenge then take some time to find a guy that you truly like and one that will truly like you. A guy that will make you happy as you can be. Someone who you can fall in love with. One day he will be miserable and you will be in love and happy as ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Revenge is silly. Just move on like an adult.

What Guys Said 9

• get past It Instead of getting revenge... revenge Isn’t winning.

• He sound bad. Turn dup few notches, n make em jelly wit pics of other bros.

• Do the same thing to one of his brothers/best friends or if you really are a piece of shit, his father.

• Revenge seems a bit juvenile. If you just move on I think you'd be the bigger person in the situation

• Best revenge is doing better and ignoring him

• That would be fun, I wanna help you😂😂

• best revenge is to just move on. If you go down this road you will be just as horrid as him

• forgot and make boyfriend smart more than ur ex boyfriend it's revenge

• get laid with his dad

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!