Bad break up. How to fix it?

My boyfriend broke up with me a week ago. Even though i saw it coming, i was suprised/disappointed of how cold he was during that phone call. ( we were in a LDR). Up until a month this guy wouldn't let me go no matter what, saying he doesn't want to loose me and how he can't live without me, and a week ago he is completely heartless. I was patient until he said something painful to hear, at that point i was so shocked from the way he feels about me and i said "you know what? I'm done. I desereve better then this. You will regret it. Maybe you're not seeing it now but you will in the future" and he said "OK..." and then i continued "I wish you from the bottom of my heart that you will find what you are looking for. Good luck". I regret my first words because i think it majes me look crazy saying stuff like that and he won't regret it now that i acted insane. Didn't talk to him for a week, but i want text him so bad, and make a proper goodbye, one that would maybe make him miss me and then going no contact. Your thoughts?
Bad break up. How to fix it?
Add Opinion