Why is she doing this?

My girlfriend (this happens to be both of our first relationships) seems like she can never do anything with me. We have been great friends for several years now and we finally got together almost two months ago. After a few weeks, she broke up with me, but then a week later said that I misunderstood and that she just wanted a break to a point when she could be more free to do stuff, and we got back together. I have tried to do stuff with her, but she never seems to be able to do anything, always saying she has something else, though sometimes she wouldn't have to go to it. It just feels like I'm putting in a lot of effort into trying to do things with her, while she doesn't seem to be doing as much towards it. Am I wrong, or is she just not wanting to try as hard to get into a full on relationship beyond just friends.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Now's the time to establish your masculinity.

Tell her you're done, and that you don't want anything to do with her.

She's not worth the effort to be her friend, so let her go to the wolves, while you're busy chasing some other girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry to hear it, but I think you're right. It seems like she's letting you do all the work, which is not cool. She may be unsure about what she is feeling for you or scared that your friendship will end if you guys break up. Ask her what is going on, talk to her. At the end of the say, she is the only what that can give you the answer you need.

What Guys Said 2

• obviously I don't know her...but it seems to me like she has trust issues! OR she just isn't ready to do stuff yet. girls are different then guys, we all become "ready" at different times. some, much later than others. maybe you should try to talk to her about it... I know that sounds horrible awkward now but its always good to have honesty be the best pollisy!... its actually really atractive to girls when guys are open and honest...you should talk to her!

• im having the exact same problem I don't know what to do either