How do I get over a girl I fell in love with who use me as a rebound?

Long story short started a new job a while back and crushed hard on a girl but she had a boyfriend. She broke up with her boyfriend then we started texting and hanging out everyday for 2 months. Started to fall in love, like i have never had a feeling about another woman ever like i do with her. Turns out i was a rebound. No matter what i do or any other girl i'm with i can't get over her. Then i saw her with the new guy and i almost snapped and broke his jaw (He is a jobless broke scumbag loser). The thing is i see her everyday Monday through Friday. Also i can't quit because its an actual career not a department store or whatever job. Plus i dont want to because i really enjoy working there. Any advice?

oh and it was a bad break up. She hates me now

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I know it can be hard to get over someone you love, but just remind yourself how she treated you. You were a rebound for this girl. If she was truly the girl for you and loved you she would have kept you around. Remind yourself that and eventually you will get over her.

• Leave her, Don't try to forcefully erase her memories.. just simply don't think on those memories.. slowly with time they will fade away..

• time brother. time heals all...