Is the average family picture dying?

Is it just me, or are most of American parents (I wouldn't know about other countries) divorces or single parenting? It seems like there isn't any families with two parents anymore.

215

Most Helpful Guy

• As times change our society and the way we preserve or perceive how we treat others, the new generation is making it easier for people to feel comfortable being single or having independence.

Women are finally having their voices heard that they won't be tied down to traditional roles and dating is so easy that's at our finger tips.

Basically the concept of sticking it out is no longer the only option then people will consider their options. It's not like there is no love or happy families with both parents loving each other, we are just seeing a change in the status quo but it's not impossible.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only in North America

What Guys Said 14

• yoi are mature beyond your years, asking this question is the best way to start thinking freely and sokve the issue at the same time.

glorification of single parenthood and divisive thinking where she thinks "he just doesn't make me happy anymore" and leaves.

this is bad as a divided house cannot stand. if you think a man needs to make you happy, then you will never be happy. you work together, that will make you both strong, but if you think he needs to make yu happy, he will fail. that's your job, you don't expect your friends to make you feel happy, it's just a side effect of a good relationship.

toxic thinking and censorship of truth has gotten us here, the only way out is to find the truth and red pill everyone, this can only be done once we get a good debate going to start a free conversation.

Thank you for thinking independently enough to ask questions, they can help find the truth.

• It is certainly becoming more tare. Sure there still are so called nuclear families but not as much as there used to be.

• Not only in America. I can only think of 3 friends where their parents are still together. Even my own parents are about to break up.

• i blame feminism.

• I agree. I'm a single dad, I have my daughter 100% of the time. what's going on moms?

• My parents have been togheter for 24 years next uear is 25.(Marrige)

• The divorce rate is around 50% where i am living lol

• yep I don't even remember my dad

• To be fair we're not meant to be monogamous

• pretty much. a lot of things are changing

• yea..
    for better or worse is totally gone.

• feminism and LGBT wish that to happen... don't be scared if in the future there will be some people in favor of sex with animals and with kids..

• Uhm if you read my question, you can see that I didn't say same sex. I meant both same sex and anyone of the LGBT community.

• it's because of liberals and feminism

• The divorce rate is well over half

What Girls Said 1

• i live in Canada and i still got both my parents with me but they were never married to begin with so I don't know