Why guys do this when they break up?

So my ex and I broke about a month ago, he isn't a social media kind a guy when we were together he didn't had instagram, didn't used Facebook or snapchat (only to snapchat me). Anyway the other day he opened up an instagram account and started following all these girls (girls in bikinis, pretty girls, but hoes). In the description box he put his snapchat account!! And lately he is going out to drink with his friends and girls, he also likes every photo of a girl in bikini. So my question is: Why guys do this? He loved me, our breakup was a mutual decision. Is he trying to forget me or is he reaaally moving on?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes it is a front. just like girls do. they flaunt their happiness trying to show you that they are better off without you meanwhile they aren't especially if he knows you are stalking or watching him after a fresh breakup. or maybe he is truly moving on with his life and enjoying what he missing when he was with you. do the same thing :)

What Guys Said 4

• why do you care if you broke up?
    that's my first response to see how your mind thinks...

• I gotta ask why you're following his social media activity, especially if you had a mutual breakup. It sounds like he's taking the steps required for him to move on. He's occupying himself with his friends, and discovering new things (and people). You should also move on and enjoy your life.

• he's probably trying to move on, it doesn't seem mutual... he's doing those things for him... he's a free man now

• Why it dosen't seem mutual?

• that you'd get caught up with it, or even pay attention to it and over think it like you have leads me to believe you want to be with him.

• You're broken up. He wants new pussy. Be happy for him.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!