Why girl prefer to date rich guy? Then dating a lovely and caring guy?

I had a girlfriend she was to caring I use to love her like anything.. But after 7 months she left me and now dating a guy who has lots of money I mean I to have money but I don't use to show and don't use to spend unless type? So please help want to know what was the problem

41

Most Helpful Girl

• you said she left you and then started seeing someone else. what makes your think your money is why she left? you said you also have money so that makes it very unlikely that was the reason. i myself choose both. a man that is financially stable that i don't have to support and a man good at heart. i couldn't be with someone too irresponsible to work nor could i be with someone who isn't caring

• I tried to explain her the same but I don't know what she saw in him he most don't care about her I get to Irritate when he does like this to her

Most Helpful Guy

• Money trumps looks when it comes to male attractiveness for most women.
    Most white women find black men more sexually attractive than white men, but end up marrying white guys for financial security.

A study from Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study was conducted by the Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.
    The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.
    The fact that there is such a huge disparity between the number of white women who want to have sex with Black men versus those who would marry Black men, shows that many still have stereotypical view of Black men. Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom but almost complete absent from the corporate boardroom.
    So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.

• Ohhk but it not about white or black it all about money I too have money but he has little more is money can buy love

• @goddess87 Senegal

Senegal in West Africa sees white women flocking to its shores throughout the year. The women tourists’ target the boys who play drums as drummers are considered to be good in bed. Abject poverty in this country gives rise to prostitution here. The women want to come close to handsome men, while these gigolos, who call themselves tourist guides, get gifts, all expense paid ride, sex, and sometimes a new lease of life.

• @goddess87 Greece has been attracting visitors since time immemorial for its rich history, Mediterranean coastline, and beautiful beaches. The gigolos here are called ‘Kamakia’ or ‘fishing harpoon.’ Southern Europe has become a favorite destination for single women and here in Greece they can have a good time exploring countless beaches with crystal clear water, enjoy Greek cuisine, and also the company of handsome Greek boy.

Brazil, Is becoming a hot spot for Females looking for hot Afro-Latin lovers... a very sexual country to say the least. Hot, hot hot, la vida loca!

The Dominican Republic is were prostitution is legal and the lean African hard bodies with their plantain sized members, is really getting popular with North American girls lately.
      Cuba, Spain and Turkey gets an honorable mention as well.
      Happy trails ladies! 🕊♥️

What Girls Said 3

• Girls love money. Its been proven a lot of times. You having the money and not flaunting it poses a problem for her as oppose to the rich guy she's with who spends and flauts it.

• not all girls are gold diggers

• Some women look for emotional, psychological and physical security in her man. And, as most of the things in today's world depends on money, a woman relates that kind for security with money and rich men.

Moreover, rich men leave an impression of being successful, smart, devoted and more importantly, responsible. They are capable of not only earning wealth but also maintaining it.

• Ohhk so if that guy is rude to u then so u ll like being rich

• If he's rude to me? I could deal with it. Tough times in a relationship with a rich guy? It's more appealing cry in a Ferrari, than a Ford Focus.

Money doesn't buy happiness, but it certainly helps.

• Ty and nice

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!