My Girlfriend Doesn't Believe Me?

Well, my girlfriend came out of nowhere this morning and confronted me about me supposedly being unfaithful to her with her sister. I asked her what time and day did her sister say it occured. She told me, but during the time she gave I was working my normal work hours, and I had the paystubs to prove I worked that whole time. I could tell she was upset but she said she believed me and that she would ask her sister more questions.

A little bit ago she confronted me again, this time with a different date and a different time. I also had worked during that time and had the paystubs to prove it. She acted more calm this time and said okay. Then later she asked me about another time, but this time I was not at work and could not prove my innocence. All I had to back me up was my own word, so I told her what I did that night: I went home and did my normal routine, and I had called her right before bed.

After a bit more talking she decided to believe her sister (despite the fact that she changed her story at least 2 times) over me simply on the grounds of "Why would she lie to me?" I understand her reasoning, because why would her sister lie to her? But unfortunately, for whatever reason, she is lying and now it has potentially ruined our relationship. Is there anything I can do or say to make her believe me?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I can tell you exactly why are sisters doing it I've ran into this exact same situation her sister has the hots for you she wants you to break up so she can try her chances what women don't understand is when you break up a f****** couple that kind of makes you obsolete and as for what to say to her get her sister in the room in the three of you have a talk and do not hold back your opinion or defense as long as you're not guilty

• Huh, I should have guessed something like that. I swear if that thing ever tries to hit me up I'll go off. But in the meantime, I'll see about setting up some kind of meeting. The sister may crumble and fall flat in a face-to-face situation.

• but of course on my smart ass reply as well you could always just try to bang them both the same time and then say yeah f***** your sister with you

• Nope.
    Drop the bitch and let her live with her sister.

• 2 and a half years down the toilet, rip.

• If she's willing to take her sisters blatantly obvious lie over your word, she's not worth your trust. I'm sorry.
      Best of luck to you.

• That's what I'm beginning to think. Thanks