Really confused and struggling?

My ex broke up with around 3 weeks ago after telling me he wasn't sure how he felt anymore.
We had been together just over a year, we have had some fantastic times together and just seemed to fit into each other's lives.
he told me I was his world, his rock. He told me he loved me and we made an amazing team and that he's never felt like this about anyone.
All of a sudden out of nowhere he suddenly ends the relationship saying he's not sure he can give me what I deserve and admitted he got scared when my doctor switched me from depo injection to the pill. We had just spent most of the summer together so wondered if maybe it was just to much for him? We spoke last week and he told me he needs some time and space! I want him in my life so much. I really thought he was the man for me and all his family have said the same. Can I win him back and remind him what we had? Please be gentle, I'm not in a good place

02

What Guys Said 2

• There is something he isn't telling you. The comment about the pill may help point in the right direction but that is a guess.

I had a period where I really fu****d up a relationship because for some reason my mood swung somewhere else. I had no way to explain it and was far too you to think my way through it.

It sounds as if you are still talking so a compassionate arm around the shoulder type of conversation may help expose the problem.

This especially sad because it seems as if he still likes you.

• I haven't spoken to him for exactly a week after he told me he needed some time and space. Everyday I have to stop myself from contacting him as I don't want to annoy him or ruin any chance we might have if he really is taking this time to think about us.
      I know he has been working extra hours and told me he is trying to look forward and not think about his feelings. I just wish there was something I could do to make him realise what he is throwing away.

• hi i read your post and am so touched. really wish you be happy back with him again. what i am thinking if he is seeing another woman. you can still win him back i want you to mail me on my email now so i can give you some advice that will help you so well ok. please mail me on
    mccasart @ gmail com i will be waiting for your mail

What Girls Said 0