Help me understand my breakup?

My ex broke up with me 6 days ago because he was tired of me but he said he still loved me to death, then we slept together. He took his things and left. Saturday he came over because there was a plan we couldn't break with a group of people. We ended up getting a little too faded and sleeping together that night. I woke up and he was still next to me, then we slept together again. So I knew it wasn't the alcohol anymore. He held me and I knew he was happy because he smiled. He shortly left and I asked if I would see him soon and he said you probably will but he wouldn't kiss me. He texted me about 5 minutes after he left saying he left his glasses, as well as some clothes. why didn't he just come get the stuff then? I texted him yesterday saying to come and he said he would. He never came, I called no answer. Why won't he just come get his stuff. I dont get it.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• most people want to get as much sex as possible before the break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• He used you for pleasure

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah it sounds like he just wanted to bang a couple more times before pulling the anchor back up.

• He loved you sexually and will come back for sure... i can understand your condition as i have been through it

• If he still loves you then why he broke up

• this sounds terrible.. hope you are doing ok

What Girls Said 1

• Dump him and stop letting him drive you nuts because he's nuts.