Girls: Someone adding you on facebook?

if you got a friend request from someone random on facebook, that went to your college, would you ignore them, even if you thought the guy was cute? If you get a friend request from a guy from your school, will you talk to him if you think he's cute, or ignore him unless he talks to you. and if he does talk to you, would it ever amount to anything?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't ignore his friend request...especially if he's cute! ha but I'd be too nervous to talk to him first if we hadn't talked before in reality. If he talked to me first I'd definitly talk back but try to just be friendly at first maybe a little flirty but mostly friendly to see what he's like personality-wise. You never know what any move in your life could amount to! Could be nothing, or it could be your future wife! Who knows what life has in store until you take a chance! and guys definitly need to step up and give girls the chance to show how they might feel :)

• Thanks for a good answer, what if it was someone you work with, and have small convos with (like 2 min), but never had a real convo with. if a guy in that situation added you, would you think its weird, or would you initiate the convo after he adds you?

• Thanks, we have flirty moments at work, so I wasn't sure where to go though, because work doesn't allow us to talk much

• True. it doesn't...so definitly try and chat online and see what happens! if things seem to be going well. See if she'd be up for texting whenever you can't stay online or something! just don't take things too quick!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't typically accept requests unless I actually know the person... I think it's kind of silly to have a bunch of facebook friends you don't really know. If the guy was like, super hot, maybe I'd reconsider, haha, but I probably wouldn't talk to him unless he talked to me, and whether or not that amounts to anything depends on how the chat goes.

• Maybe it's just me, but I would add them. 'Cos, well, they go to my school? I mean, if they go to your school you'll have to meet them sooner or later.

That happened to me this year, and his face looked familiar & I said yes. Next thing you know we're talking all the time. Of course, it was me, the one who didn't know him at all, that made conversation. I guess, it does depend on the person. Some people are more out going and befriend everyone. Others just like to stay in their comfort zone.

• Maybe this is just me.. But I feel like if someone from my school who I don't know wants to add me on facebook..It's not worth it.hot or not. It's kinda pathetic for people to make friends or make a relationship via the Internet. Once again, just a personal opinion. Would t you want someone who has the confidence to talk to you face to face?

What Guys Said 1

• Men should always let women add them first...for guys its creepy!