Even after years of heart break, do you feel like you wish you could have selective amnesia and lose all memory of that person?

Selective amnesia for that one person who broke your heart... means that you only lose his memories. So you don't have the pain and hurt from being broken up because of heartbreak. You still can have memory about everything else. Selective amnesia is rare but it is one pathological defense mechanism that our brain can take to protect itself. I personally, would love selective amnesia... unfortunately you can't choose to have it.

02

What Guys Said 2

• NO. My past experiences developed me as me. Taking them away will make me an inexperienced dummy again.

• Would it matter? In the end I'm still me. I'd still feel pain, I'd still laugh at good jokes and enjoy good food. I'd still have good days and awful days.

What Girls Said 0