Who would cheat on their significant other?

I'm just curious as to whether more girls or more guys would or have cheated on their boyfriend/ girlfriend husband or wife? I'm just curious

1513

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi there. As a 20 y. o. guy I can say I've been cheated on like 4/5 times, and I've cheated on two occasions:
    Once was because I wasn't really in love with that girl, it was more of an intellectial thing we had.
    The other one was because there are a lot of insecurities I've been pulling since I was young. Almost every girl since I started dating has cheated on me, and before that I was completely loyal, but now I know it's hard for me to not at least feel a bit more loved when someone tries to approach me in a sexual way.
    That also reflects a lack of empathy and communication in the relationship.
    That's all, hope it helps!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of women do to be honest if they're not getting the emotional connection with their partner, all though guys do too... Hmm I would say long term relationship wise they would be tied, new guys probably more.. who knows!

What Guys Said 12

• In 43 years of sexual activity, I have never once cheated on a partner (wife or girlfriend,) but I have had a partner cheat on me.

• I'm sorry, but good for you for not cheating

• If you want to "play the field," why get into a committed relationship? And why get married? What a stupid thing to do!

• Cliché says guys of course. We need or are more addicted to sex then woman, more lustful, more blinded by the looks AKA good / hot / sexy body, easily manipulated by a woman... Overally woman learned to use that for quite some time now. I may sound femi here, but I'm really not. I'm just objective as always.

• I would never cheat. I know how it feels and what it does to someone

• good. I'm glad that you would never cheat. neither would I

• If they're in a relationship then that's cheating. if they're just sleeping around with other people while not in a relationship then that's just that, sleeping around. though if they're sleeping with someone in a relationship that makes then no better. personally I think that's stupid but I don't like the idea of sleeping around with other people.

• exactly. regardless if you side man/chick or the one cheating on your s/o, all of you are no better. and even if the side man/chick gets in a relationship doesn't guarantee they will not cheat on their s/os either.

• it happens and it's fairly even. I'd say women cheat more tho

• nope never. would never cheated.

• Cheating are fun.. All girls are cheaters any way.. so it is only fair for guys to cheat.. Plus no girl deserves being faithful :)

• Not me. Never cheated before.

• an asshole or someone who isn't getting what they need from their SO.

• I have never cheated, and never will

• I started cheating after I got cheated on. Just playing along.

• I would if I wanted out. I wouldn't mind if it were the other way around either

• I would never cheat on my wife even though she doesn't to me

• I'm so sorry but good for you man

• But you don't. I hope you know that

• a long time ago when I was younger like 19 I was having sex with a married woman she was like 40 but very hot they were actually neighbors of mine and I worked for them so we were all going to be close but then we got caught and it ended their marriage and I felt so guilty for so many years. So now I feel like it's payback and I deserve to know what it feels like for someone else to be having sex with your wife

What Girls Said 14

• I would never cheat on my boyfriend.
    (I've been cheated on by my ex.)

• I'm not dumb enough to cheat on someone.

• I value my boyfriend's trust in me , so I'd never cheat. Loyalty is paramount to me. Plus, I have self-control over my desires and emotions, so I'd never be tempted to cheat

• I would not

• I used to cheat when I was younger and dumber. Now I just stay away from relationships.

• I think both genders can cheat depending on their character. It's just for different reasons like a woman can for emotions and men for lust. Men are seen more as cheaters because they're very visual, but women can very much cheat as well. Doesn't matter who cheated, I still think it's weak.

• never because I wouldn't want to be cheated on!

• i don't think its something i would do.. cause i've been cheated on before and that hurts

• I was afraid I'll cheat on my ex given the opportunity. Not physically but feeling more towards someone else than him.

• i wouldn't want to as i know what it feels like and it really fucked with my head

• If the girl loves her boyfriend so much she won't cheat on him because she can't see other men unless if she bad girl and wants more than one guy or her boyfriend doesn't give her attention or she a doubt that he gonna cheat on her just in these chases girl maybe cheat on him

• I've been cheated on 5 times by 4 different people, but have never cheated.

• Nah. That's pretty stupid

• the only way i'd cheat is if i didn't want to be in a relationship with a guy anymore