Ex is ignoring me?

So a little background on the relationship.
We dated for almost a year but broke up because of long distance ( he is moving to a different country). Even though we ended things on good terms I asked for space before we could be friends and he agreed. (He was the one to end things and he was the one who said we should be friends and also said that the reason he didn't want to try long distance was because he didn't love me)

A mont after the breakup I was feeling a lot better about the whole thing so I texted him and I told him that I was ready to be friends and just move on. That was like 2 months ago and we've been texting each other casually just asking how we've been doing and recommending shows and movies. Cool conversations, nothing serious.
Well a couple of days ago we were talking about when he was leaving and just updating each other on our lives when all of the sudden he stops answering. I sent him another text the next day and nothing and i can see that he was online.

Should i ask him if there's anything wrong? I thought we were on good terms, i don't understand why he would suddenly ignore me.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you care? He's an ex. Omg you're one of those. Let me explain. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Get over it and move on

• I don't want to ride off into the sunset with him. We're supposed to be friends, if I'm having a conversation with a friend and all of the sudden that friend stops i would worry just the same.

I was honest when i said i didn't wanna talk for a while so i expect the same from him.

• He just contacted me again saying he hadn't gotten those texts for unknown reasons... I don't buy it but i won't make a big deal out of it

• Just block him and move on

What Girls Said 0