Why does my ex girlfriend play mind games with me?

Broke up 3 months ago. Went straight into no contact. She didn't see so happy about it and expected me to chase.

she's been on this hot and cold cycle. Friendly one day cold the next. I always kept my distance as we see each other at the gym a lot.

Last Friday, she had her bag next to mind and she kinda commented about me having my shirt off giving a show for everyone. I decided to keep things light for once. I said the show was for her. She said that wasn't very nice in a playfully manner. On top of that, she seemed to chase me quite a bit around the gym.

next time I see her was Tuesday, she becomes super cold. Keeps her distance and still keeps her bag next to mine. Super friendly to everyone but me. Brought my friend in that she had met when we were together and said hi to him.

why is she play this game?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Who knows, she probably wants you to give her attention or something. The fact she still had her bag next to yours would suggest that she doesn't want to be away from you. You said yourself that she expected you to chase and I think you've hit the nail on the head with that. She'll give you attention every now and then just to show you that she's interested, and then she'll pull away and expect you to give her attention. It's the classic push-pull. Whether you're down to play with her is up to you.