How did it feel when you got heartbroken?

Did you feel like a physical pain? Try to explain how you felt, if you've ever been heartbroken.

Thank you

60

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't really say it was heartbreak because I never loved him but I enabled the things that happened because I allowed his bullshit. We didn't last long and even during the relationship, I felt like it was sucking my happiness away slowly. He was bringing out the worst in me. When we had disagreements, he had this whole demeanor that it's his way or the wrong way. He'd want to talk about things I wasn't comfortable with and blame me for the way I'd react. After we broke up, few months later we tried being friends and it was the same thing. He'd spend time with everybody but me then blame it on me "complaining too much". What really did it though was one night he told me his story about him having sex with someone during our breakup. I didn't want to hear it and again, he'd call me childish and extremely jealous and told me anyways. We got in a bad argument where he said things he shouldn't have and basically apologized by said I either get over it or stop talking to him. Of course, I didn't want to stop talking to him. I found out he was still talking to the chick and lied on the terms they had sex and it caused a lot of issues where instead of defending me in public and defending me in private , he just added fuel to the fire. He had everybody thinking I was crazy, embarrassing me and hurting me. I was sooooo unhappy for a whole year. We was going to the same college and I felt like I had nobody and everybody was against me. I was literally at the worst point in my life emotionally. Lacked confidence. Everything ticked me off. Hated the person I had become. Normally, people tell me I smile all the time, it was so bad people told me I need to smile more. It was actually the best thing to happen to me though because I'm stronger now, learned so much from it and my confidence is through the roof.

What Girls Said 5

• I felt lonely and stupid for crying the whole time. I mostly tried to hold my tears in when people were around and cried in the shower or in my room. But sometimes it just came out and I would just walk away to the toilet to cry. My heart was in pain like a big pressure on it and I just wanted it to end. I barely slept, eat and drink and the weird part was I wasn't even hungry either. I also felt like doing nothing at all because everything seemed pointless to me

• Like a stab in the chest, a punch to the stomach and a weird sick feeling.

• I cried so much but I realized I was too good for him. this sounds arrogant but I loved and he was a fuxking asshole. I am a good person and he's a crackhead

• it felt like my heart and throat were being strangled, I got very irritable very easily and I would just fall into random mounds of depression.
    I scared my dad's boss because I broke out balling when he was trying to make me laugh

• couldnt eat.
    didn't want to be bothered
    knot in my chest
    couldnt stop thinking about that person
    feeling like u not good enough or some shit
    broken

What Guys Said 0